21 December 2011

THIS IS THE NEWWWWWWS!!!

I've done a new painting. Based on a still from the Edgar Wright film Hot Fuzz.
You can find Honk Honk amongst the rest of the shit in the Arts Hole.
It's for sale by the way. If you'd like this one-off 12x12" painting, make me an offer.




COMING SOON...
...To a genius blog near you.  ...(This one.)

NEW INVENTION
My latest idea that will revolutionise home cinema and gaming.

GRAVITY PART IV
I unlock more of the mystery surrounding this non-force force, whilst contradicting much of what I've said in Gravity Part I.

and...
SUNFLOWER: REDUX
I'll be re-finishing my second painting and uploading the results. You can tell me which version you prefer.   ...Although not that it really matters (there is no 'undo' button when you're painting.)

ALSO
Also, I'll be solving London Soho's traffic congestion problems in possibly the most genius (and expensive) way possible.... and revealing an alternative (and probably unprovable) theory as to the origin of mass in the universe.


Y'all have a good Coca-Cola sponsored secular winter festival. I'll be back in the new year.

Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment